Some things you might not know about on-premise signage:
- Signage is the least expensive but the most effective form of advertising.
- Signage can be responsible for half of your customers – that’s right, 50%!
- Signage is so important that without it you may not get a loan for your business without one.
- Signage is an investment that will pay a return many times over.
- A well-designed, well-placed sign can generate huge profits, especially when part of an overall marketing strategy.
Your sign is your voice on the street. It communicates with passing pedestrians and motorists. It convinces them to come and do business with you.
In order to
compete in today's competitive marketplace, you must think of your sign
as a sophisticated, powerful marketing tool. It should work for you 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, creating the first
impression of your business, telling people who you are, where you are
and what you offer.
Data courtesy of signs.org.