Florida Standard Pool Rules, size 24h x 18 h or 30 H x 24" wide
Florida Department of health requires specific wording for pool rules.
Pool Rules. Lettering is required to be 1 inch and NO DIVING in 4 inch
POOL HOURS: DAWN TO DUSK
- No food, drink, glass or animals in pool or on pool deck.
- Shower before entering pool.
- Bathing load --- persons (specify)
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Do not swallow the pool water
- Do not use pool if you are ill with diarrhea.
- Children under 14 must have adult supervision.
MAX DEPTH ____ (specify)
USE OUR Contact FORM, email email@example.com OR CALL us for other colors, changes, or larger Custom signs with additional rules
- .080 Heavy Reflective Aluminum
- 3M EG Reflective White Background
- Contact us if you need a custom sign, larger sign or changes